1. All the content published on the YODEX official website, including but not limited to text documents, photographs, images, illustrations, recordings, videos, files, website screen layout, and web page designs, is protected by the copyright laws of the Republic of China and international copyright law, as well as related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, and proprietary technology.
2. Contents or services downloaded or copied from this website by a user is limited to reasonable personal use only. Moreover, when the user uses the downloaded or copied content or services, they must comply with all relevant provisions of the copyright law. In addition, the user cannot change, publish and put in circulation, broadcast, resell, reproduce, remake, distribute, perform, display or use part or all of the content and services on the YODEX official website.
3. With reference to any links provided to or established with third parties from the content published on the YODEX official website, the web pages or information pointed to by such links are all considered to be provided by the linked websites, and all related rights are reserved by such websites or the legitimate rights holders. The YODEX official website does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such third party websites.
4. It is prohibited to change or remove the copyright notices, trademarks or other statements contained in the content published on the YODEX official website.
5. Interpretation and applicability according to this statement of explanation, and related disputes, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China (excluding the applicable laws of foreign-related civil relations, in which case provisions of the applicable foreign law shall be applied).
6. With reference to any messages, statements, responses, web pages uploaded, pictures, or files openly and freely posted on the YODEX official website, the YODEX official website has no involvement in the copyrights on such messages, statements, responses, web pages uploaded, pictures, or files. And any related intellectual property rights of the contents shall be null and void.
7. Application and instructions for intellectual property authorization: If you need to use any of the image/text materials within the YODEX official website, you must first apply for authorization and describe range of use. And only after approval from the administrators of this website can you begin to use the materials.
Power of attorney must state:
User / Group
Range of use (textual or website URL)
Source of images/texts to be used (which material on the YODEX official website)
Period of use
Method of use
8. The YODEX official website reserves the right to amend the protection statement. This policy may change at any time, so please check back periodically. All other outstanding matters will be processed in accordance with the prevailing regulations and applicable Internet regulations. If the user has any questions regarding any of the statements within this website, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.